Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using sluntswear.com and purchasing products with us, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Essential characteristics of the subject of the contract.
The products in the https://www.sluntswear.com webshop are the subject of a contract between the seller and the buyers. The unique features of the products in the web store can be found on the product page. The images shown may be only illustrations in some places, so the actual color of the product may not always correspond to reality.
The language of the contract is English and is subject to Hungarian Law. As per the Hungarian Law and the decree 45/2014 (II. 26) of Article 11 of the Gov. Regulation 45/2014. (II. 26.) we are under the duty to notify our consumers of the following details prior to the stipulation of the contract.
In our Terms and Conditions you will find the relevant information about:
- General Details of Registration
- Product details regarding price & payment method
- Delivery method, price and delivery time
- Shipping & Returns Policy
- Complaint handling
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By using sluntswear.com & dare2swear.com, and purchasing products with us you are agreeing to the following terms:
- General details of Registration
SLUNTSWEAR is an alias for Lavinia Meek, Low Tax Payer, Registered in Hungary:
Address: 2500, Esztergom, Venyige utca 20.
Registration Body: Budapest Fovarosi Kormany Hivatal
Registration Number: 54810071
Tax Number: 56178661-1-31 / EU: HU56178661
Chamber Of Commerce: Budapesti Kereskedelmi es Iparakamara (BKIK)
Host Provider name: Webador.com
The location of web hosting: trade name of JouwWeb B.V. established in Eindhoven (Netherlands) at Torenallee 20, postal code 5617 BC, registered at the Chamber of Commerce under file number 73261505. VAT number: NL859426580B01
Web Host Contact details: +31(0)40-3031360 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Order, Product details regarding price & payment method:
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and most other major credit and debit cards.
- Our payment providers are Stripe and PayPal.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment has cleared. Billing will appear on your bank statement as “SLUNTSWEAR.COM”.
- Our prices exclude delivery. Delivery pricing is dependent on distance of the country of destination and weight of order.
- The purchase price next to the product is in EUR and is always the gross price of the selected product.
- VAT is included in the price (unless otherwise stated and is subject to change without notice.) Current VAT regulations apply as set out by the European Union (Click here for more info on VAT charges).
- Discounted Prices: According to the Hungarian regulation of NFGM-SZMM Decree 4/2009 (I. 30.) on the selling price and unit price of products, as well as on the detailed rules for the indication of service fees, from 28th May 2022: 2 / A. § (1) In the case of announcing a price reduction, the previous price applied for a specified period before the price reduction shall be indicated. 2 The previous price shall be the lowest price charged by the business during a period which may not be less than 30 days before the price reduction is applied. Therefore, from the time the special price is published, the previous price must also be indicated. According to the regulation, the previous price is the lowest price applied in the period of at least 30 days before the promotion. So that means the lowest of all the prices applied in the (at least) 30 days before the introduction of the special/discounted price and it should be indicated next to the special price.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders where pricing errors have occurred without notice.
- Product details are to be found on each product’s page and section.
- During the ordering process, it is necessary to provide the data related to the invoicing (full name, full address, e-mail address, telephone number). The web store system automatically stores billing data as shipping data. If the billing and shipping details are different, the consumer is solely responsible to make sure to change the shipping details accordingly. The client's telephone number is used by the shipping company to communicate updates about the shipment's delivery.
- If you wish to make changes to the information provided during your order process or correct any mistakes once it has been submitted, you may be able to do so by contacting us at the contact details mentioned in the sections above.
- By finalizing & placing the order, you acknowledge that we cannot be held liable for mistakes resulting from the inaccuracy of entry of data. An inaccurate email address provided during the order or the saturation of the mailbox storage space may cause a lack of confirmation, which may prevent the finalization of the contract. It is the consumer’s responsibility to make sure that all the details inserted in all the boxes are correct.
- Discounts: Discount stacking is not allowed. Only one discount code can be used at one time. Discount codes cannot be used in addition to other running offers or free gift offers. Discount codes also have a date of expiry.
- Large orders, over 10kg:
For large orders over 10kg please email us for a bespoke shipping quote. Please note: If you are ordering from outside of the EU you may be liable to pay import duty/taxes in your receiving country. Unfortunately, we cannot cover these costs for you. For more details of charges which may be applied, please consult your local customs authority.
Please note: orders placed on Fridays after 1pm will be processed on the following Monday.
We do not own a warehouse, therefore all of the orders received are processed on a "first come, first served" basis and the clothing made bespoke to your request.
Cancellations - If for some reason you need to cancel an order you have just placed or you are cancelling due to a mistake in the order, please email us as soon as possible after placing your order. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee cancellation before an order is dispatched, but for the best chance, make sure you email us on the same day that your order is placed and ideally before 1pm CEST/CET (for more time zone info used by us please click here).
Please add the term ‘Order Cancellation’ and your order number in the subject line of your email to us, and ensure that all order details, including order number, are included within the message. As we cancel the order, we will also process the refund.
- Obligations of the business in case of deciding to cancel an order
A 45/2014. (II. 26.) of the Government Decree, in case of cancellation of an order, the Seller shall reimburse the amount returned to the consumer by using another method of payment for the refund, but the consumer may not be charged any additional fees as a result.
If the consumer specifically chooses a mode of transport other than the least expensive standard mode of transport, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the resulting additional costs.
In case of our webshop, we do not take over the cost of returning the goods, so this remains the responsibility of the buyer.
Once an item has been dispatched, we are unfortunately unable to cancel & refund the order and it will need to be returned to us at the consumer’s expense. (See Termination Notice below)
- Order confirmation, Email Communications & Delivery
You will normally receive several emails from us during the order process.
- Order confirmation: The first email that you will receive is your ‘Order Confirmation’ email. This is confirmation that we have received your order and we are processing it. It is not confirmation that the order you have placed is guaranteed to be in stock or that it can be fulfilled. We will contact you as soon as possible if one or more items you have ordered are not in stock.
- Acceptance of order & Invoice: The second email is the confirmation that we have accepted the order and thus, this email is the stipulation of the live contract between us and our consumer. This email contains the confirmation of the payment and the invoice.
- Shipping details: Once your order has been made, we will book the delivery for your package with DPD and we will send you a confirmation email that we have done so, including your tracking number. DPD will also get in touch with you by sending you an email and also text messages on the mobile number you would have provided when you placed the order. DPD will give you a day and time slot for your delivery, if you cannot attend it it is purely your responsibility to re-arrange a delivery or delivery location. You will be able to follow your order until delivery or arrange a delivery to a different location directly through their site. Please note: once we ship your package make sure to contact DPD directly for any issue arising during the shipment period.
Payment Provider: STRIPE
Sluntswear (Lavinia Meek) processes payments in cooperation with STRIPE.
510 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in STRIPE’ s privacy statement:
- Unavailable items and payment refund:
If we are unable to deliver the product specified in the contract because it is not currently available from our supplier, then we are obliged to inform our consumer about this delay immediately and reimburse the fully paid amount by the consumer as soon as possible but not later than 30 days from date of order. Please note, refunds can take an additional 7-10 working days depending on the STRIPE payment software (but it is often quicker).
- Discount / Promotional Codes
From time-to-time, we may offer discount / promo codes which are valid for certain percentage price reductions or free shipping promotions.
To redeem a discount code, you can enter it into the coupon code box on the cart or checkout pages. These codes are subject to an individual fair use policy and cannot be stacked or used in conjunction with one-another, unless explicitly stated by us.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders that are found to be ‘coupon stacking’ or using an unauthorized coupon.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or cancel discount and promotional codes at any time
- International Sales / Import Duty & Tax
For orders shipped outside of the European Union there may be additional taxes, fees or other charges that you may be liable to pay when your order arrives in your local country. International orders are shipped by us according to the Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) – that means that we do not collect any VAT, duties or other taxes on orders sent outside the EU and we cannot predict what your exact charges will be.
Please check with your local customs office before placing your order with us. Import charges, duties and taxes vary from country to country and completely are beyond our control. It is your responsibility to pay any import duty, tax or other charges that are levied on your order by your local customs authority.
If local import and custom charges are refused or not paid by you, then the item could be returned to us or worse, destroyed. If your item is returned to us due to non-payment of customs fees, we will not be able to refund any original postage costs paid and can only refund for the returned items (in case of the client exercising its right of withdrawal only, in this case).
If your order is not returned to us, we will not be able to refund you for your order.
Click here for our Shipping and Returns Policy.
In case of defective goods, please send your complaint to our e-mail address together with the date of the order, the order number, and the name of the defective item (name, color, size, number of pieces). We will contact you to remedy the problem as soon as possible.
In case of ordering an incorrect size, color, number of pieces, please send it to our e-mail address together with the date of ordering the item to be replaced or returned, order number, name (name, color, size, number of pieces). In this case, the consumer is held responsible for the delivery fee of the originally ordered product or the fee for re-mailing the replacement product.
Please note that we only accept complaints sent to us in writing, in form of an email.
Complaints about the activities of the web store or the product distributed by the web store can also be submitted to the web store operator by e-mail. The seller is obliged to respond in writing to the complaint received by e-mail and send it to the buyer within 25 days from date of receipt.
If the seller does not consider the complaint made by the buyer to be justified, he is obliged to justify it and send it to the buyer in writing and is obliged to provide written information to the buyer on the nature of his complaint and the available complaint handling options.
The seller is obliged to provide the registered office, telephone contact, internet contact and mailing address of the competent conciliation body of the consumer's place of residence, as per below:
Hungarian supervisory authority for Reconciliation:
Pest Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 1055 Budapest Kossuth tér 6-8.
The seller is obliged to keep a record of the complaint and a copy of the response for five years.
Due to the nature of the Consumer's complaint, the Service Provider can report its complaints related to its activities at the following contact details.
Lavinia Meek, Sluntswear
Tel. no.: +36-30-6747598
Name of related body: Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority)
1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
Levelezési cím: 1530 Budapest, Postafiók: 5.
Telefon: +36 -1-391-1400
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include, (without limitation), all rights in materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, product names, goodwill, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to SluntSwear.com, moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world). Copying and printing portions of this website is permitted only for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
The materials, videos, music, images and slogans on our website must not be used or republished for any other purpose without written permission from SluntSwear.com. The resale of items from this website for commercial and retail purposes to third party is highly forbidden. The terms ‘SluntSwear’, 'SluntSwear Brand', Sluntswear Streetwear', SluntSwear - We Swear By It' and 'We Swear By It!', "Dare to Swear", "Devils S'Swear" are all copyright of SluntSwear.com and may not be used or reproduced elsewhere.
If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. Any changes to this policy made by SluntSwear.com will be posted here and will take effect
immediately. SluntSwear.com reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice.